PEAK Standard of fitness and safety.
PEAK is our family, and we take care of our family, which is why we have put new safety measures in place to ensure you are comfortable and confident when you walk into our doors.
New Cleaning Standards
- Top Grade Disinfectant & Additional Cleaning.Staff will use a disinfectant proven to kill viruses like COVID-19 in all common areas before and after check-ins—with a heightened attention to Megas and all high-touch surfaces. We’ll also be cleaning the studio from top to bottom twice as often per week.
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces.After every class, we’ll disinfect doorknobs, handles, rails, light switches, benches, the front desk, keyboards, computers, phones, instructor equipment and bathrooms.
- All Megas disinfected. And Rotated.After every class, every Mega in the studio will be thoroughly disinfected—even if not in use. Every class will rotate from every other Mega to accommodate a 10 foot distance.
- Staff face masks & gloves.Instructors and Members must wear a face mask upon entering and leaving the studio. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK WHEN YOU ARE WORKING OUT. Staff will be required to wear gloves during their shift. After cleaning, they’ll wash their hands before refreshing gloves and masks as needed.
Before You PEAK
- Staff health check.Every staff member and instructor will have their temperature checked before their shift. When necessary, we’ll follow our elevated temperature protocol.
- Member health check. Where mandated by local or state governments, we’ll check the temperature of Members/Clients as they enter the studio.
- Staff hospitality and safety. Your studio staff is here to help, from a safe distance. We’ve put a protocol in place that limits staff from leaving the front desk, aside from studio cleaning. When absolutely necessary, staff will (safely) assist members as needed.
- Cancel Megas by a deadline.Since we are operating at 50% right now, we want to make sure every member has a chance to get on a Mega, so we’ll be strictly enforcing our cancellation policy—please remember to cancel 10 hours before your scheduled class.
- Hands-free check in.Let staff at the front desk know when you arrive, and they’ll check in for you. Plan to arrive at least 4 minutes before class begins as usual. At this time, we won’t allow entry beyond the start of class.
- Social distancing practices.Our staff will work to get Members in and out of studios, while maintaining social distancing practices. To help, floor markers will indicate a safe distance in the lobby, locker rooms, and bathrooms. We ask that you avoid waiting for class in these high-traffic areas, and consider waiting outside or in your car if you’re comfortable and weather permits it.
- Lock up personal items.We highly suggest bringing only the necessities.
- Emergency water fountain use only.We strongly urge you to bring your own water.
- Keep right.Keep to the right when entering and exiting the studio and use the appropriate Megas directed by your Teacher.
- Sanitizer.We will continue to provide hand sanitizer at the entrance to our studios for you to use.
- Megas booked at a safe distance.You’ll see 10 Megas in the room, but every other Mega will be empty during your class to maintain social distancing practices. To keep yourself and others safe, please use your assigned Mega only.
- Late entries.Once the studio door closes and class starts, we won’t be able to let anyone in.
- In-room birthday celebrations.To uphold social distancing practices, we won’t be celebrating birthdays during class. Don’t worry: We have other plans in store to celebrate your big day.
After You PEAK
- Wipe Down Your Mega Like You Mean It.Please help everyone by thoroughly wiping down your Mega with one of our wipes.
- Post PEAK Congregation Postponed.We want you to view this as your safe haven, so in order to do so we need everyone to avoid congregating at this time. Please wipe down your machine, and gather your belongings quickly for the next class.
PEAK Member Responsibility: Keeping each other safe.
While the workout will be the same as you all remember, we have put a lot of changes in place—with details beyond what you see here. The way our new safety process will be most effective is if we all make sure to do our part in it. Aside from respecting the safety guidelines put in place by our governments, we ask that anyone coming to a studio walks in with the approach our PEAK fam takes for most things: Go above and beyond for each other.
Please make sure to practice social distancing when in close, shared spaces please follow the markers placed around the studio to maintain a safe distance.
If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the studio until you’re symptom-free and fever-free for three days.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming in to ride, please stay home and stay safe. We’ll happily add the class back to your account, and welcome you back on a bike when you’re healthy and feel comfortable coming back to ride.
We’re encouraging staff and members to limit person-to-person contact, including hugs & high fives.
It might be a bit overwhelming at first. But trust us: As soon as that first song starts playing, you’ll find yourself in that familiar place you know and love. That sanctuary you’ve been needing now more than ever is even safer now—and we can’t wait to see you there.